In the inspection of patients applying to the Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases and Head, Neck Surgery Department, endo-visual systems are utilized. Endoscopic images and radiologic examinations performed are recorded in digital environment and examinations of the patients are used in preparing and archiving the operation reports.
In the operating rooms of Dubai Silaiman Hospital; standard operations within the scope of Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases are performed, such as ear ventilation tube insertion and tonsillitis, adenoid diseases paving the way for diseases such as sinusitis, otitis media that cause symptoms like respiratory difficulties seen especially in childhood.
Diseases whose Diagnosis and Treatment are Performed in our Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases and Head, Neck Surgery Department
- Allergic Rhinitis (Nasal Allergies)
- Nasal Aesthetics
- Tympanum Reconstruction
- Adenoid and Tonsil Surgeries
- Ear Microsurgeries
- Microsurgery Operations For Voice Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea (Asphyxia During Sleep) Surgery
- Chronic Otitis Media Surgery (Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, etc.)
- Ossicular Replacement Prostheses (Stapes Surgery, Ossiculoplasty)
- Head-Neck Area Tumors (Throat, Oral, Neck, Salivary Gland Cancers, etc.)