Each of them being experts in their field, professors and specialist physicians of the Dubai Silaiman Hospital are able to perform any kind of operation, either open or laparoscopic, that is within the scope of general surgery, in their high technology operating rooms.
Intervening in patients through very small incisions (SILS; Laparoscopic surgery through single hole) under urgent or elective conditions by the rapidly improving minimal invasive methods lately and returning them back to daily life in a short time is the main principle adopted by our general surgery clinic.
Disease Groups for which Diagnosis and Treatment Service is Offered in our General Surgery Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery (Obesity surgery; Vertical banded gastroplasty, Gastrostomy, Gastric by-pass)
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery (Goiter, Thyroid cancer, Thyroid nodules and Parathyroid adenoma)
- Breast Surgery (Breast cancer, Breast-conserving surgery, Oncoplastic surgery)
- Hernioplasty (Stomach and abdominal hernia, Laparoscopic Nissen surgery, Open and close hernia operations “TEP”)
- Upper Gastrointestinal System Surgery (Esophageal and Stomach Tumors, Achalasia)
- Colorectal Surgery (Colonic and Rectum Tumors, Laparoscopic colonic and rectum surgeries, hemorrhoids, Fissure, Prolapsus surgeries)
- Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery (Liver, Gallbladder and Pancreas surgeries)