Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation; It is a branch of science concerning the diagnosis and the treatment of musculoskeletal system diseases as well as turning “the physically handicapped person” due to any reason into social life again.
In the physical therapy and rehabilitation department of Dubai Silaiman Hospital, we aim to provide a high quality service in accordance with global standards and ethic rules for outpatients or inpatients who are in need of physical or/and rehabilitation therapy.
We render medical care services to our outpatients, inpatients and intensive care patients with a staff of experienced and specialist physicians and physiotherapists in our physical therapy and rehabilitation department which is equipped with the latest technology. Our department consists of an exercise room, physiotherapy rooms and physical examination rooms.
– Musculoskeletal system diseases:
- Neck pain: disc herniation, degeneration, posture disorders etc.
- Low back pain: disc herniation, spondylolisthesis/spondylolysis, degeneration etc.
- Shoulder pain: Frozen shoulder, tendinitis, bursitis etc.
- Back pain: muscle pain, scoliosis, posture disorders etc.
- Every kind of joint pain such as elbow, wrist, knee, hip and ankle pain.
- Soft tissue disorders such as fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome
– Orthopedic rehabilitation: Rehabilitation after hip and knee arthroplasty, rehabilitation after orthopedic interventions of meniscus, anterior cruciate ligament and shoulder, rehabilitation after fracture.
– Neurological Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation for neurological diseases such as stroke, head trauma, spinal injuries, facial nerve paralysis, nerve injuries, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson disease
– Pediatric Rehabilitation: Cerebral palsy, paralysis caused by spina bifida, torticollis, brachial plexus injury occurred during birthing process.
– Rehabilitation after Neurosurgery Operations
– Rehabilitation for inflammatory rheumatic diseases
– Hand Rehabilitation: Fractures, tendon, nerve injury and post operative rehabilitation
– Burn Rehabilitation